- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Commissions are accepted by email or post.
Commissions by email may be instigated by emailing enquiry@BespokeCraft.com. We welcome and encourage discussion of the commission by 'phone
Commissions by post may be instigated by writing to:
We reserve the right to decline all commissions.
Payment is required before commissions are dispatched unless otherwise agreed.
Typically, we will provide images of the completed or nearly completed commission by email seeking agreement that the commission is as required. An invoice would typically then be emailed for online payment by debit/credit card or PayPal using the online PayPal system. We do not accept debit/credit card payment by 'phone.
Cheques, made payable to BespokeCraft, are accepted.
Pro-forma invoices can be provided by agreement if required.
An estimated dispatch date and estimated delivery costs will be given as part of the commissioning process.
Consignments will require a signature on delivery.
All orders are carefully checked before despatch, but should an error occur or the goods be found to be faulty/damaged or not fully to your satisfaction and you wish to return them to us please contact us first. We will advise how we wish the goods to be returned. We reserve the right not to refund postage costs if these procedures are not followed. Notification must be made within 10 days of receipt of the commission otherwise claims may not be entertained.
- All items are made to order; we do not carry stock.
- All prices displayed on the web site are for guidance only; the final price to be agreed as part of the commission requirements process. Postage costs are additional.
- We are not VAT registered. There is no additional VAT to pay on the stated price except for postage.
- We reserve the right to alter specifications.
- All goods remain our property until paid for in full.
- BespokeCraft customers assume responsibility for the goods being reasonably suitable for the purpose for which they are required.
- We shall not be liable for any consequential loss arising out of any breach of condition warranty or contract on our part in respect of the Goods. Our liability for any such breach in respect of the goods shall be limited to their net invoice value or (at our discretion) to the replacement of the goods.
- Errors and Omissions excepted.
Where you provide personal information to BespokeCraft it will be used only for the service you requested. We do not pass any information to third parties.
BespokeCraft uses Google Analytics (1st Party Cookies) to capture anonymous session information such as pages visited on the website, the duration of the visit to the site and the nature of the browser used. This information is used only for product development, generic marketing and design of the website.
BespokeCraft's owner is not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
The materials on this site comprise the views of BespokeCraft's owner; they do not constitute legal or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser for legal or other advice.
This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. BespokeCraft's owner is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. BespokeCraft's owner is not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site. The links are provided to assist visitors to the BespokeCraft site and the inclusion of a link does not imply that BespokeCraft's owner endorses or has approved the linked site.